A LITTLE BIT OF LIGHT READING
At Ed & Sarna Vintage Eyewear we have been following some of our favourite vintage and eyewear blogs for a LONG time now and always find them to be a great source of inspiration and ideas for how to wear and style our vintage sunglasses and eyewear. Hopefully one day our blog will get to be as awesome as some of these guys.
- Eye Spectacle - Run by eyewear designer Sandra Battistel this blog has its finger on the pulse of modern eyewear and is a great place to find out about future vintage styles.
- Eyeccesorize - A great blog produced by Vision Council in the US. Lots of regular posts for keeping you up to date on the latest eyewear trends.
- We Heart Vintage - A comprehensive lifestyle blog dedicated to sharing the love of vintage and retro fashions, style, photography and cinema.
- Glamour Daze - a treasure trove of articles covering all aspects of vintage from food to make-up and everything in between.
- Debutante Clothing - At this quirky blog you’ll learn how to mix the old with the new in a fresh, stylish way. It has plenty of images that will inspire you to wear your vintage pieces every day instead of hoarding them away for a special occasion.
- Chronically Vintage - Learn about vintage pieces Jessica Cangiano has and how to wear vintage clothing so it looks cute and quirky, not costume-driven.
- The Spectacled - A great blog to keep pace with some of the latest eyewear trends Tim and Phil have been bespectacled since the ages of 9 and 7 respectably and have a real passion for great eyewear.
- Eyestylist - Offering a personal view of eyewear design in the 21st century Clodagh Norton’s blog is the culmination of years spent studying eyewear and over 12 years as an accessories journalist.
- The Eyewear Blog - This one is not strictly all about vintage but if you love eyewear in all its forms then Moss Liplow is a man you will already know. Get an insiders guide to the eyewear industry from someone who has been there and done it.
So go ahead and check them out we hope you enjoy them as much as we have.