Looking for a reliable wholesale supplier of designer vintage eyewear...
You are in the right place! Ed & Sarna Vintage Eyewear are home to thousands of genuine vintage unworn frames from top designer brands. The majority of our collection of 70s, 80s, and 90s vintage shades and vintage glasses can be purchased at wholesale prices and we have a low minimum order quantity of just 20 frames. With awesomeness guaranteed we are sure your customers will fall in love with your new old stock eyewear range.
Why buy wholesale vintage frames for your store?
If you are on the fence about whether to choose a vintage eyewear range for your store here are some of the key benefits of making a wholesale vintage sunglasses purchase from us.
- Quality - The majority of our vintage frames available for wholesale were finished by hand in Europe and the USA between the 1970s - early 90s and couldn't be further from the cheap mass produced fast-fashion frames you will see in most stores.
- Unique - Keeping your stores merchandising offering differentiated is a constant battle for any business large or small. Most of our designer wholesale eyewear is one-of-a-kind and once you are stocking those shades no one else on the planet will have that same style!
- Sustainable - Consumers across the UK and the world are looking to make eco-conscious purchasing decisions and this trend is here to stay. By choosing to wholesale purchase designer vintage sunglasses from Ed & Sarna you can help make a difference too.
- Assisted Marketing - For all vintage frames purchased in bulk we can supply high resolution imagery and sizing information to allow you to post across any of the selling platforms that you choose.
- Great Value - Our wholesale pricing typically starts at around 50% of RRP dependant on the brand so you can make strong margins on all of our frames and offer high quality products that will keep your customers coming back for more.
- Flexible - Need assistance with point of sale display? Want to have a constantly rotating range? Running a short term pop up store and want to work sale or return? Whatever your angle we will aim to accommodate your specific requirements and build up a mutually beneficial business relationship for the long term.
What wholesale vintage eyewear should I stock?
With such a large range of frames available it can often be a little daunting to pick out the right frames for your customers for your initial order. We have found in the past that our customers do best when they go for a mix of classic styles such as vintage aviators, vintage cat eye and vintage Lennon style frames. In terms of the best selling designer brands you cannot go wrong with our collection of classic vintage Christian Dior eyewear for the ladies and for the gents we find our Hilton Eyewear and Hugo Boss collections are consistently fast selling.
How does the wholesale designer vintage eyewear process work?
- Select a minimum of 20 frames you are interested in and send us their model numbers of links via the contact form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to leave us your contact details so that we can reach out to you and help you finalise your selection and the price.
- Upon agreeing to your selection we will send out an invoice for your wholesale designer eyewear purchase.
- Once payment is clear we will post out the frames to your preferred address. We ship for FREE to any UK address but for all other countries you must cover the cost of delivery and also any import duties incurred.
Start stocking vintage eyewear in your store today...
Get in touch with the form below and let us know which vintage frames you would like to buy in bulk...