ADD EXTRA LENSES
Add an extra pair of UV or prescription lenses with your vintage frame. We will custom cut these lenses and fit them for free, and you'll also receive the original lenses (as pictured) too!
- Luxury Jean Paul Gaultier vintage eyewear made in Japan during the early 1990s.
- Featuring unique ethnic jewellery inspired triple ring design on the temples that featuring so heavily in his runway shows.
- Subtle gold riveting effect across the frame face that evokes JPG's iconic steampunk style.
- Fitted with modern UV lenses in our lab so you won't find these shades being worn by anyone else on the planet.
*Please note custom UV and prescription lensing costs are non-refundable as these are custom orders on request. We will refund the value of lenses as a store credit if returned.
- Brand: Jean Paul Gaultier
- Model Number: 55-5101 col 1
- Origin: Japan
- Decade: 1990s
- Current Lenses: UV400 Orange to Blue Gradient
Vintage Jean Paul Gaultier eyewear has been worn by some of the most famous faces on the planet from Madonna, Tupac, 2Chains, ASAP rocky, and Wiz Khalifa all loving these luxury designs. Jean Paul Gaultier eyewear collections were always a highlight of his runway shows. The attention to detail taken in the design of these stunning frames makes them truly Haute Couture. Shop our collection of authentic vintage Jean Paul Gaultier sunglasses and glasses online today.
All vintage sunglasses and vintage optical glasses sold by Ed & Sarna Vintage Eyewear are NOS (New Old Stock) – genuine unworn frames of times past. You will receive the actual frame pictured above so take a good look through all of our images and if you have any queries just let us know. To keep your purchase protected all of our frames are supplied with an Ed & Sarna branded lens cloth and case.
Free UK Delivery
Enjoy free UK shipping when you order a pair of our designer frames, and free worldwide shipping on orders over £100!Delivery & Returns Info
Make your new designer eyeglasses totally unique to you by adding your own custom UV lenses.Custom Lenses
Got some burning questions about our vintage eyewear? We’re happy to help!Get In Touch
Want a more personalised experience? Book a virtual or face to face appointment and we’ll find your perfect pair of shades.Make An Appointment
Our Latest Finds